Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unexpected fun

Dear Joe,

I am happy you are gaining strength and endurance. I hope having family visiting supplied more fortitude. I am praying for your heart to function as designed.

Driving to work, I saw semi-truck driver making a wild left turn while putting his tee shirt over his head. Just after I made the turn, I had to give wide berth for a mama duck and her goslings. What a disparity of visions! Both unexpected.

I wish for you unexpected fun today.

Love carol and bella

1 comment:

  1. Joe had a great visit with his family and all the talking was great exercise for his voice. We hope to get to Vallejo soon and then will probably be home by the end of June. Then the fun begins. Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes. Love Joe and Sandy PS Shasta too

    ReplyDelete